Hometown: Norfolk, NE
Occupation: Tax Accountant
Telephone: 615 661 6521
Late Model :
- 2007: 8th place in points at Butler County Motorplex
- 2008: Track Championship at Wagner Speedway
- 2009: 3rd place Black Bird Bend Speedway
- 2010: 4th place Boone County Raceway
- 2011: Boone County Raceway Track Championship
- 2012: Boone County Raceway Track Championship;
- Super Late Model Racing Association 4th in points
Tad has been involved in racing since he was eight years old, beginning with go‐karts on a local track in Norfolk. He did so well that his family encouraged him to compete nationally and the next 10 years saw him win 3 National Championships and a fair amount of money as well!
By 18 he had mastered the Go‐Kart world and was ready to move into full‐size race cars. He and his grandfather decided he would enter adult racing in a “Late Model” race car, the largest and most powerful cars on the dirt track. His record is before you and plainly shows what Tad does best – improves every year through diligence, patience, practice, and lots of hard work!
During this time, Tad also earned a Bachelors Degree in Accounting and is now an accountant at Sehi & Associates P.C. Accounting firm in Norfolk, Ne, where he is pursuing his accreditation as a CPA.
Tad is tireless in his pursuit of perfection, whether in his own or his race car’s performance. Evenings after work will usually find him in the garage or the corral, depending on the season, fine tuning machines or horses.